a unique experience around Bilbao
- Arrival to Bilbao:
- Meeting with your personal guide at the airport..
- Transfer from the airport to your premium 5* Hotel. Check-In
- Welcome Cocktail to just arrived guests.
- Learn and discover the transformation process of the Great Bilbao
- Enjoying the video showed during the Shangai World Exhibition at the
- Sailing along Nervion River till the coast in a private boat (1 hour)
accompanied by a local architect. A selection of our best gastronomy and Rioja
will be served on board.
- Discovering the Hanging Biscay Bridge (World Heritage).
Lunch: at the top of the Euskalduna Palace, declared in 2003 the best Music
and Congress Palace, declared in 2003 the best Music and Congress Palace in the
world, we will find a different way of understanding the “Art of Cooking”. The
restaurant is situated on the top floor of this special building in the center
of Bilbao. Overlooking the river and the modern buildings, both the light and
the situation create an enchanting atmosphere.
Flavor, product, tradition and creativity all blended in one concept.
Free afternoon. Reccomandations for wellness, shopping…wil be given.
- Dinner: Night Gastronomy Tour around Bilbao. Get involved in one of the
favourite Basque traditions as if you were local people, discovering the city
while savoring Pinxto’s and local wine at recommended places.
- Accommodation: Premium 5* Hotel in Bilbao city center. Breakfast included.
Discover by boat the first world wide underwater cellar,
located in Plentzia Bay at a depth of 20 meters. Discover the underwater world in a unique experience that takes you to the
history of shipwrecks and their treasures….in this legendary labyrinth, where
the forces of the sea create an ideal setting for the sea and treasured
beverages made with selected grapes. The experience will be followed by a
tasting of this exclusive wine.
- Lunch: private show cooking by
one of our best local Chefs.
- Guided tour around Bilbao city
- Guided visit to the Guggenheim
- Dinner: selected menu at the
city center new “Urban-Winery” to savour our best Gastronomy and tasting local
wines. Guests are allowed to create and buy their own designed wine,
personalizing the label with the text the customer wants.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Bus transfer to Urdaibai
(30/45 minutes from Bilbao)
- “Txakoli” (local white wine)
Museum and local producers in Bakio.
- Taste our local white wine
(“txakoli”)n at its biggest winery around the Basque Country…and in the world!
- Lunch: enjoy the famous dishes
of Basque cuisine at the rewarded three Michelin Stars “Azurmendi” Restaurant.
- Transfer to la Rioja.
- Wine Museum: visit and wine
tasting at the old winery
- Check-in at Laguardia in a
exclusive Hotel-Winery provided with Spa.
- Dinner: traditional Menu at
the Hotel charmy restaurant.
- Visit the historical village
- Visit the artisan Winery “El
- Visit VinaAlcorta, the biggest
winery in la Rioja
- Lunch: enjoying the single
wineyard of “Contino” where to learn about the art of wine, taste local wine
and savor a gtraditional meal in a exclusive atmosphere.
- Visit the world famous Avant
Garde Marques de Riscal and Ysios Wineries and buildings.
- Dinner. Traditional menus
inside a local charmy restaurant.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Bus to San Sebastian (1 hour):
visit la Concha beach, Peine del Viento, Igueldo, Miramar and Kursaal Palaces,
Old City….Pinxto and wine tasting.
Option 1: traditional genuine
experience at a basque cider house. Txotx!
Option 2: menu at a exclusive
private gastronomy Society. Selection of exclusive traditional products/wines.
- Transfer from San Sebastian to
Bilbao Airport (1 hour). Departure.